Tuesday, October 26, 2010
Day 6
Day 6 is twenty of my favorite things. Family, friends, and dogs are all obvious ones so I’m not going to waste the numbers with things you already know.
1.) Skiing- There is really no way to explain what a day on the slopes means to Rach and I. So relaxing, so much fun, and such a good exercise so you feel great the rest of the day.
2.) Traveling- Trips are always so much fun, and i love looking at the pictures and being able to say I’ve done that or I’ve seen that.
3.) LA Dodgers- They are the best team in the world so get over it.
4.) Utah- It's one of the best kept secrets if you are down with the outdoors.
5.) Jackets- You can never have enough of them, the more pockets and gadgets the better.
6.) Backpacks- Also can never have enough, their is one for every occasion.
7.) Man vs. Wild- Best show on television, if you disagree Bear will fight you.
8.) Hiking- being out in the wilderness is always nice and especially if the dogs can join.
9.) The Blog Lost Angeles- Read it and make it one of your 20.
10.) People falling over- Nothing is more funny. Fall in front of me and i will laugh at you. Possibly point.
11.) Will Farrell- I dare you to tell me he isn't the funniest man to ever live
12.) Quiznos- I hope someone finds a sewer rat in Jimmy Johns so they will close and stop buying out al the Quiznos in the valley.
13.) Pepsi- Coke is for people who have no goals in life
14.) Video games- If you don't like them you are clearly just not good at them.
15) All sports- They are so great you can bet on them, it gives you an excuse to get drunk, you can always bring it up when you are around someone you have nothing else to talk about.
16.) Letting my dogs lick my armpits, and the bed sheets were my armpits have been. This is in Rachel’s top 20 as well
17.) Letting out a silent fart in bed, and waiting for Rachel to get in. The suspense almost makes me blow it every time.
18.) Drinks- if you ever see me i will have a drink in my hand. It gives me something to do with my hands if I’m in an uncomfortable situation, so i always stay prepared.
19.) BBQ- It's so much manlier to say i like barbeque then if i told you im a salad guy.
20.) People- The guy trying to get around you on the one way road because you’re going 35 in a 40. The guy who picks his nose and thinks nobody can see him. The girls singing at the top of her lungs when they are alone in the car. The guy who gives me the double flip off when he finally gets around me on the 40 MPH road. The guy who yells at the hockey game like he thinks they can hear him, when even if they could they wouldn’t give a shit. The drunk girls in their mini skirts at the bar thinking they look so good "What if your mom walked in and saw you like this?".
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Clarification, Rachel does not let the dogs lick her armpits. That is disgusting and wrong.
HAHA .. umm you had me REALLY confused for a minute. Clearly this post is written by Evan, but that made me wonder if the first ones were too, but I knew your favorite show isn't Glee. What the F? You trying to mess with my head by mixing it up??! You guys need to set yourselves up on your blog as individual writers so it says who's writing what! lol
I found that this post will make my top 20 post of all times. Could not agree with you more then the comment about the blog. Lost Angeles. If you don't cry when your reading it you just don't get it. I agree with Kerry it made me think who wrote the first ones. You should sign them.... ----> Mike (See example of signing them)
umm I got it. I knew it was you Evan. The part where it said today is a list of my top 20. I am confused on how this is part of getting to know Rachel however?
signed Amber
Post a Comment