Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Friends

My best friend from high school is getting married this Saturday.  We have all been in each others' weddings and have been so close for over 8 years now.  Yikes, that sounds so old.  Needless to say since we have been friends for so long, I think our husbands think we are all nuts when we get together.  One of them, Wendy, doesn't live here.  So when she does come into town, it's the best day ever because the 3 of us get to hang out.  My mother in law sent me this quote and it's so so true:

Happiness keeps you Sweet,

Trials keep you Strong,

Sorrows keep you Human,

Failures keep you Humble,

Success keeps you Glowing ,

But Only Friends Keep You Going!
 
So here is to my friends that I know will always be there and I love them so much and it's so great we have been best friends for 8 years now.
 
Wendy's wedding

My wedding

Alyssa's Wedding


  Love you girls!



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh best post ever :) Love you Rach! Yes, all 3 of us need a picture at my wedding!!